Irelands premier accountancy qualification
We deliver internationally recognised professional courses and qualifications in general insurance, while also supporting a comprehensive CPD (Continuing Professional Development) training programme.
Fully supported online distance learning coupled with face to face tuition.
Chartered Accountants are Ireland's leading business professionals, providing essential strategic guidance, expertise and consulting across a vast array of business activities and sectors.
Did you know?
- Strength in numbers - Join Ireland’s biggest accountancy body. Chartered Accountants Ireland has a network of over 24,000 members across the island of Ireland.
- Chartered Accountants work at the highest levels of Irish business – 6 out of 10 Chartered Accountants are in the role of Finance Director or more senior.
- Passport to global career opportunities – As a result of our global network of Chartered Accountants Institutes, our members can work in any of the world’s finance capitals.
- Better pass rates: You attain your professional qualification in as short a period as possible. Our average pass rates in recent years of 70% compares favourably with other bodies.
- Fast-track to qualification: 78% of Chartered Accountancy students complete their training in four years or under. This is significantly better than time taken to qualify with other professional accountancy bodies in Ireland.
- If you didn’t secure a training contract first time around, did you know that you can complete one year of Chartered study and exams with a view to claiming that training contract place next time? Courses start every October, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on how to secure a training contract, or about our new flexible route independent of a training contract, please visit www.charteredcareers.ie
About Chartered Accountancy
Chartered Accountants are Ireland’s leading business professionals, recognised the world over as experts in finance, accounting, audit and tax. They are trusted advisors. Today, Chartered Accountants provide essential strategic guidance across all sectors. They play a pivotal role in modern organisations – as a result, they progress quickly in their chosen careers.
The ‘Chartered’ title is an internationally recognised professional designation that shows the highest standards of ethical, professional and technical expertise.
6 REASONS TO CHOOSE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY:
- The No.1 accountancy qualification in Ireland: respected by employers and recruiters.
- The qualification for business and practice: private, public, voluntary and academic sectors.
- Flexible: you can progress through training and exams at a pace that suits you.
- Better for pass rates: our exam success rate is higher than other accountancy bodies.
- The fastest route to qualify: 78% of Chartered Accountancy students are fully qualified in four years or less.
- Fewer exams: when compared with other accountancy bodies.